American Heart Association Heartcode ACLS Training - 2 Year Certification
The ACLS Online Class utilizes simulation technology and scenario-based learning that is self-directed on your computer at home.
This AHA course covers all of the same materials as the traditional classroom/video-based ACLS class.
This class REQUIRES you to complete the online portion of the class before attending the date you choose for your hands-on skills session in our office with an instructor.
Same Day Certification Card!
Recommended for: MDs, RNs, Paramedics, EMTs, Dentists, and Medical Personnel.
This program also includes the complete ACLS online textbook.
This Class Has 3 Parts:
Part 1 - A self-paced series of online training modules (3 to 8 hours based on experience) - Completed with keycode provided when you pay for this class.
Part 2 - Skills practice at our facility (15 - 30 minutes). Same day/time as the skills testing.
Part 3 - Skills Evaluation test at our facility (15 - 30 minutes)
**The Online ACLS Course is a very popular method of training for many hospitals and healthcare organizations.
Does your entire staff need their ACLS certifications? If so, we would be happy to have you come in as a group after you've all completed your online portions, or we can come to you at your location. Give us a call to discuss.
Benefits of Online Training:
- Online modules can be completed around your busy schedule (can save work and do it as time permits)
- Hands-on Skills evaluation is quick and easy
- No textbook is required (reduces cost)
- You will receive your American Heart Association ACLS card the same day as your skills check.
California EMS Training, LLC Online Course Policy:
- NO REFUNDS for Online Courses
- Exchanges from an online course to a physical in-class course is only allowed if the keycode has not been previously sent to the student
- For Technical Support, contact AHA @ (888) 242-8883 or email@example.com
CME/CE credit is provided by the American Heart Association for Physicians, P.A.s, Nurses, Pharmacists, and EMTs. You will receive these credits upon completion of class directly through AHA's website.
Please Note: This course has been tested on Windows XP and Mac OSX, with Internet Explorer 7+ or Firefox 2+. HeartCode programs are not supported by Apple Safari. Students are allowed up to 60 days after the completion of the online part of the course to complete the skills session.